We have some great news!
Our parking lot will soon be blacktopped and re-stripped. This will be beautiful when finished but will cause some inconveniences.
In order to help you be prepared for this event:
- Please check your keys to the front and back entrance of your building in case you are using a door you typically don’t use.
- If inclement weather prohibits scheduled work on day we will continue the work as scheduled. Make up work will be rescheduled with notice to you.
- Call early with any questions. We will have normal business hours and not be able to help you after hours or on the weekend.
- Make sure to follow the color coded on the map where to park or not to park each day.
- Remember ALL VEHICLES left parked in the area being blacktopped each day will be TOWED AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
Getting ready to pass sweet goodies to all of our Sterling Court Kids!
Sterling Court Staff 🙂
HI STERLING COURT TENANTS!
JOIN GOOGLE FIBER TODAY IN THE CLUBHOUSE FOR A SPECIAL EVENT TO LEARN
MORE ABOUT GOOGLE FIBER FROM 2-4PM.
CHAT WITH THEM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FIBER, HOW TO ACTIVATE THE BASIC SERVICE
WITH ONLY A $10 DEPOSIT.
If you’re single on Valentine’s Day, don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it!
So stop by the office and have some cookies, cupcakes and coffee waiting for you!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!
Believe it or not, Spring is just around the corner! So let’s all clean out our apartments, storage lockers and patios/balconies! Starting today, February 9th, 2016, we have a large dumpster available on the property in the back of 4016 building by the playground for those of you who wish to throw away unwanted items.
We also have noticed that many patios/balconies are being used to store grills, trash bags, storage boxes, carpet, etc. These looks trashy and reflect badly on our property appearance, so please remove all those items and only patio/balcony type furniture or flower boxes, or pots are allowed in such area.
Have you been to the clubhouse lately?
If not, grab your laptop or tablet and come check it out! We have free WiFi, free Starbucks coffee, desks and office chairs, a big screen TV with lots of comfortable seating, vending machines, a pool table, and a change machine where you can get quarters to do your laundry – hooray!
Quarters for laundry!
Comfortable TV Lounge
Desks, Pool Table, and TV!
FREE Starbucks Coffee!
Snack and soda machines
Building 4023 (midrise), 4008, 4012 and 4016
Your apartment and/or entire building will be sprayed for insects on February 3, 2016. Due to certain habits of some insects, we sometimes encounter problems with pest control that can only be resolved by a professional exterminator. The exterminator will need access to your apartment for the entire day,
Please follow these simple steps:
- Empty garbage and remove to outdoor bins or dumpsters.
- Pick up toys, clothes and other articles from the floor.
- Tidy up and remove items from under kitchen and bathroom sinks to permit through spraying.
- For best result, clean out kitchen utensils, dishes, and any food items in cabinets and pantry. We strongly suggest you do this, as certain insects will move from one apartment to another if the entire area is not sprayed properly.
All pets, including fish are negatively affected by the spray, however, please choose a room for the pet to stay-in and please shut the door. Also, place a note on the door not to spray that room and that your pet is in the room. Furthermore, please pull all your plants away from the baseboard.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions or prefer not to be sprayed, please contact the office. Have a nice day!!!